Let me express a warm welcome to you and your family. Here at A. Fatouros Photography we absolutley love what we do. We are full service photography business that provides everything from props and clothing for your newborn session to heirloom quality print and frames to display your portraits in your home.
Hi, Im Anika! I am a loving Mom to my 4 year old son Jace and I am happily married to my sweetheart, Alex. They both are my daily inspiration!
Since we might be spending the day together soon, here’s what you can expect from me.
I am fun and personable. I am creative and have a bright personality. I could be drinking something pumpkin flavored (I love everything pumpkin!), and listening to 90’s Hip Hop or R&B on the way to meet you.
A deep longing and appreciation for childhood photos arose in me, because it was missing from my life. We hear the word passion thrown around a lot these days, and compassion as well. Let me bring you to the true meaning of the word. I feel a spark of desire for family photos. I was adopted and never met my birth mother until recently. I adore my husband, my son and my life. A huge part of that life is taking every last ounce of that compassion and creating beautiful, heirloom quality photography for your family. It truly is my passion, in every sense of the word. Although, I can understand that my mother wanted a better life for me, I can never get those early year memories, not even one photo back. I do not have any photos of myself under the age of three and I want to capture the essence of those tender moments for my client’s. Let’s create beautiful memories together for your family, it is my pleasure to give you my art.
WHY HIRE ME?
1). I love what I do!
Besides being a full time wife and mother, this is my full-time career. Hire me because I am absolutely in-love with what I do. I put every ounce of my being into my sessions and it doesn’t stop after the session. Because I love what I do, it never feels like work to me to stay up at night and edit, design albums and place orders. The ultimate reward is when I deliver the items to you and your family and see the looks on your face in astonishment of how beautiful everything is.
2). A unique experience
Here at A. Fatouros Photography. I provide my clients with a super unique experience. The consultation via in-person or over the phone, to designing and capturing your session are all part of the process that allows me to provide you with gorgeous tangible items for you to display in your home and enjoy for years to come.
3). Experience and educated
I have been photographing newborns for almost 4 years now and I take what I do seriously. Handing over your precious newborn to just anyone doesn’t cut it. A newborn session takes time and patience and your precious bundle should be handled with care. I have taken several course and I pride myself on practicing newborn safety, staying up to date on vaccinations as well, as being insured and a legit business.
4). You love my work!
Hire me because you love my work and my style!
A. Fatouros Photography is a full service photography experience. I will guide you every step of the way from the wardrobe and styling your session.
Appointments take place in Anika’s in home studio located in Ossining, NY. The studio is open 6 days per week, between the hours of 9 AM and 4 PM, by appointment only. The preferred age for newborn sessions is up to 12 days old. All props & styling are provided. A questionnaire is given so you may share your favorite colors, poses, and perhaps anything you’d like to avoid in our time together. Two weeks after your session, a gallery will be provided to you in person where you will be able select your prints and digitals.
Your pregnancy is an exciting time; preserving this memory is a wonderful way to celebrate your baby bump. Maternity Sessions can take place in studio or on location. The ideal time to book your maternity session is during your second trimester, this gives us plenty of time to plan outfits, select location, and to even book hair and make up with the great recommendations I have on hand!. Ideally maternity sessions should take place during the 3rd trimester as this is when your belly more prominent.
AT A. FATOUROS PHOTOGRAPHY EACH OF OUR CLIENTS ARE VERY VALUABLE TO US BECAUSE WE WANT TO ENSURE YOUR EXPERIENCE IS AS EASY AND HASSLE FREE AS POSSIBLE.
- *Studio hours are by appointment only. To visit our location an appointment must be made.
- Session fee: Session fee includes the photographer’s time, talent, phone consultations to help plan your session, portrait retouching and viewing/ ordering. It does not include any finished portraits or products. Session fees are due when appointment is scheduled. Appointment times and date cannot be held until session fee has been received.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule your session due to sickness, injury or scheduling conflict, please contact within 48 hours prior to your session. I understand that life happens, so please notify me as soon as possible and I will gladly reschedule your appointment at my earliest available date. If you cancel you appointment less than 48 hours before your appointment or are a no-show for your appointment, you will forfeit your session fee, unless an extreme circumstance has occurred.
- Ordering Session: One ordering session is included in the session fee. The session will be in my studio unless other arrangements have been made. I mages are generally ready within two weeks after your session. During this appointment you will view your images and be able to purchase any prints or digitals you may like.
- Ordering: All sales are final due the custom nature of the orders. Orders generally are ready for pick up or deliver within 3 weeks after your order has been placed.
- Copyright: A. Fatouros Photography own the copyright to all images. It is illegal to copy, can, print or reproduce photographs or digital images created by A. Fatouros Photography. This includes, scanning images, downloading, taking a screen shot posting images on websites social media, scanning images to email. Digital images with release are available for sale.
- Reshoots: My goal is for your 100% satisfaction with your session and your images. There is no charge for reshoots due to technical errors (equipment malfunction, computer malfunction). However I cannot offer reshoots for any of the following reasons: facial expressions, hair, wind, dissatisfaction with clothing, or smile is beyond my control.
Visited 295 times, 3 Visits today